Fortune Telling



I acquired a deck of Clow Cards (shown above) during my visit to Japantown in San Francisco. After a little research I found a website with instructions on how to use the cards for fortune telling. Here are my results:

Clow Cards:
A.) The Mist
B.) The Jump
C.) The Time
D.) The Shield
E.) The Silent
F.) The Bubbles

Meaning:
According to my interpretations of the cards, any news I get will be shrouded in mystery. I may not receive vital information in time or I may not be able to interpret the news correctly. It may be difficult for me to make out what's true and what's false. I will be challenged with jumping into the next phase of my career or life. My opposing forces are The Time, The Shield, and The Silent. I'm usually a quiet and introverted person, so staying silent is one of my characteristics. Since I'm an introvert, The Shield reflects my lifestyle. I'm shielded from many of the dangers in the world. Or The Shield could mean I've been living a protected life and have become naive to the outside world. It is only a matter of time before I reach the peak of my career. So I either need to be patient while my stars align properly, or I'm running out of time to get to that highlight in my career. The Bubbles foretells of approaching danger. I'm assuming I need to be wary of indigestion, gas, belly bloating, choking on boba milk tea, and/or slipping in the bathtub.